SAM*INK® inks LX850, LX600, LX610
"We started to use your RPCs and inks last week and they work very well.
The cartridge corrector also works well and everything is very well constructed. Congratulations!"
Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal, 2013-March-24th.
Top Ten World's Largest Economies Installed:
1. United States of America.
FLAAR's On-Site Inspection:
B2Signs. California. 2012.
6. United Kingdom.
Top Five Mistakes Operators Make:
1. Fail to change or use fresh printhead-cleaning kits. Do not reuse printhead-cleaning kits. Do not use expired or dried-out printhead-cleaning kits. Humectants on the printhead-cleaning kit can dry-out. CH621A HP 789 DesignJet Printhead Cleaning Kit. CR278A HP 792 DesignJet Printhead Cleaning Kit. USD109.99
2. Fail to keep the printer powered-on at-all-times during power-trips, power-outages, power-failures, over the weekends and over the holidays. Like the HP DesignJet 9000s, 10000s, Roland, Mimaki, Mutoh, Eco-Solvent printers, the L25500, L26500, L28500, and LX printers will conduct unattended automatic printhead-cleaning cycles. Do not disable automatic printhead-cleaning cycles.
3. Fail to keep more than 25% amount of ink in the ink-cartridges and recession-proof-cartridges whenever the printer is in sleep-mode, idle and not in-use. Multiple automatic printhead-cleaning cycles will deplete the inks in the ink-cartridges.
4. Fail to turn 'ON' extra printhead cleaning. Especially in cold and dry climates and confirmed during the winter of 2012, we discovered that 110 degrees Celsius of hot and dry air will dry up the printhead nozzles much faster. Dried printhead nozzles will lead to banding and shorter printhead life. Choose extra printhead cleaning to keep the nozzles moist with humectants.
SAM*INK® L25500, L26500, LX600, LX610 Free, No-Charge, On-Site Training is Mandatory and Compulsory.
A 2-hours free, no-charge, on-site training is mandatory and compulsory for a SAM*INK® install.
SAM*INK® Latex LX600, LX610 Inks for L65500, LX600, LX800, LX820, LX850 no.786
786.cc585 K RPC.....SAM*INK® LX600 K Latex Recession-Proof-Cartridge Black.
786.cc586 C RPC.....SAM*INK® LX600 C Latex Recession-Proof-Cartridge Cyan.
786.cc587 M RPC.....SAM*INK® LX600 M Latex Recession-Proof-Cartridge Magenta.
786.cc588 Y RPC......SAM*INK® LX600 Y Latex Recession-Proof-Cartridge Yellow.
786.cc589 Lc RPC....SAM*INK® LX600 Lc Latex Recession-Proof-Cartridge Light-Cyan.
786.cc590 Lm RPC...SAM*INK® LX600 Lm Latex Recession-Proof-Cartridge Light-Magenta.
786.cc585 K 1L.....SAM*INK® LX600 K Latex Ink-Bottle 1-Liter Black.
786.cc586 C 1L.....SAM*INK® LX600 C Latex Ink-Bottle 1-Liter Cyan.
786.cc587 M 1L.....SAM*INK® LX600 M Latex Ink-Bottle 1-Liter Magenta.
786.cc588 Y 1L......SAM*INK® LX600 Y Latex Ink-Bottle 1-Liter Yellow.
786.cc589 Lc 1L....SAM*INK® LX600 Lc Latex Ink-Bottle 1-Liter Light-Cyan.
786.cc590 Lm 1L...SAM*INK® LX600 Lm Latex Ink-Bottle 1-Liter Light-Magenta.
786.cc582a Y/M........HP LX600 Yellow / Magenta Scitex Printhead.
786.cc583a C/K........HP LX600 Cyan / Black Scitex Printhead.
786.cc584a Lm/Lc....HP LX600 Light-Magenta / Light-Cyan Printhead.
786.cc591a................HP LX600 Scitex Maintenance Kit.
Please call our dealers, licensees, or franchisees for a free on-site demonstration.
Questions & Answers:
Q: How do I start?
A: Many excited customers can't wait to perform the install.
The user can choose to perform his or her own SAM*INK® install on the terms and condition that he or she indemnifies SAM*INK®.
We recommend that you contact our authorized franchisees to schedule a no-obligation, no-cost, on-site confidential visit to check the condition of the printer.
An in-factory L25500, L26500, LX ink, print-head, printer, and RIP training is mandatory in-order to resell latex inks.
To be fair, the franchisee will need to ascertain that the printer is maintained in proper working condition before a SAM*INK® install.
He will use the 'engineer report' to check print-head life in milliliters, print-head weight, print-head nozzles health, image-quality print, existing error-messages, medias, and RIP condition.
If the printer is NOT maintained in proper working condition, the franchisee will suggest a no-obligation option to repair the printer.
If the printer owner chooses NOT to repair the printer, the franchisee is not obligated to perform the install.
The user can still choose to perform his or her own SAM*INK® install on the terms and condition that he or she indemnifies SAM*INK®.
Recommended print modes